Become a Member
$95.00(USD)/year, plus chapter dues
Professionals who have as their primary responsibility information systems security in the private or public sector, or professionals who supply information systems security consulting services to the private or public sector; or IS Auditors, or IS professionals who have as one of their primary responsibilities information systems security in the private or public sector; educators, attorneys and law enforcement officers having a vested interest in information security; or professionals with primary responsibility for marketing or supplying security equipment or products. All membership dues are non-refundable.
- Multi-year Discounted Memberships for General Members are as follows:
- 2-Year Membership – $185(USD), plus 2 years of chapter dues
- 3-Year Membership – $275(USD), plus 3 years of chapter dues
- 5-Year Membership – $440(USD), plus 5 years of chapter dues
CISO Executive Membership
$995.00(USD)/year, plus chapter dues
The role of information security executives continues to be defined and redefined as the integration of business and technology evolves. While these new positions gain more authority and responsibility, peers must form a collaborative environment to foster knowledge and influence that will help shape the profession.
The Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) recognizes this need and has created the exclusive CISO Executive Membership program to give executives an environment to achieve mutual success. Connecting professionals to a large network of peers, valuable information and top industry experts, the program is a functional resource for members to advance personal and industry understanding of critical issues in information security.
- Included with your full-membership investment of $995:
- Free registration at 4 CISO Executive Forums per year, including lodging for one night and all meals at each Forum
- Extensive networking opportunities with peers and experts on an on-going basis
- Privileged access to online information
- Direct access to top subject matter experts through educational seminars
- An effective forum for understanding and influencing relevant standards and legislation
- A unified voice to influence industry vendors
- Automatic CPE submission
- One additional ISSA International general membership for assignment to an individual on the CISO member’s staff
For more information about CISO Executive Membership, please visit the CISO website. Please note: ISSA CISO Executive Membership program is subject to the following criteria.
Government Organizational Membership
$90.00 (USD)/year plus chapter dues
Government Organizational memberships offer government agencies the opportunity to purchase an ISSA membership for an employee. Unlike General and CISO Executive memberships, which belong to the employee, Organizational memberships belong to the employer and can be transferred as reassignments occur. When an employee is assigned to an Organizational membership, he or she has all of the rights and privileges of a General Member including the rights to vote and hold office.
This membership is applicable to those employed by government agencies at the national, state/provincial, county or municipal levels.
- Additional Multi-Year Discounts for Government Organizational Membership:
- 2-Year Membership – $175(USD) plus 2 years of chapter dues
- 3-Year Membership â€“ $260(USD) plus 3 years of chapter dues
- 5-Year Membership â€“ $415(USD) plus 5 years of chapter dues
$30.00(USD)/year, plus chapter dues (if applicable)
Members are encouraged to continue their professional development. Student membership is intended for full-time students not yet in the workforce â€“ and is subject to approval. Applicants must be full-time students in an accredited program, pursuing a degree, and not yet working full-time in the field. This membership class carries the same privileges as that of a General Member except that Student Members may not vote on Association matters or hold an office on the ISSA International Board. There is no restriction against students forming a student chapter. All membership dues are non-refundable.